Configuration message received
- The BlackBerry 9360 Curve will be provisioned autimatically with the right settings upon first usage with the BASE SIM card, the so called 'Service Books'. These cannot be modified manually.
- It is possible, however, to request these settings again. Click Next for instructions.
- Start screen.
- Choose All, and choose the central key.
- Choose Options, and choose the central key.
- Choose Device, and choose the central key.
- Choose Advanced System Settings, and choose the central key.
- Choose Host Routing Table, and choose the central key.
- Choose the menu key, choose Register Now, and choose the central key.
- The registration message is sent.
- Choose OK, and choose the central key.
- Return to the Main menu.
- Did you receive a message? Choose Messages, and choose the central key.
- Choose the registration message, and choose the central key.
- The settings are saved.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the BlackBerry 9360 Curve off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your BlackBerry 9360 Curve if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.
- To be able to use email, internet, or BlackBerry App World, you will need a BlackBerry ID. Click here for instructions how to configure.
- You can now start using the internet. Click here for step-by-step instructions