BlackBerry ID activation
- To send and receive e-mails, browse the web, or use BlackBerry App World, you need a BlackBerry ID on your BlackBerry 9360 Curve.
- If needed, click Next for instructions how to create and configure the ID.
- Start screen.
- Choose All, and choose the central key.
- Choose Options, and choose the central key.
- Choose Device, and choose the central key.
- Choose Blackberry ID, and choose the central key.
- To log into your existing Blackberry ID, enter your login information, choose Sign In, and choose the central key.
- To create a new Blackberry ID, choose Create New, choose the central key, and go to the next step.
- Read the terms and conditions. Choose I Agree, and choose the central key.
- Under First Name, enter your first name.
- Under Last Name, enter your last name.
- Under Sreen Name, enter a user name.
- Under User Name, enter [[sp_email_address]].
- Under Password, enter a password.
- Under Confirm Password, re-enter the password.
- The following information can be used to retrieve a lost password.
- Under Password Recovery Question, enter a security question.
- Under Answer, provide the answer.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Submit, and choose the central key.
- Your Blackberry ID is created and linked to your BlackBerry 9360 Curve.
- Choose Continue, and choose the central key.
- Return to the Start screen.
- The BlackBerry 9360 Curve is now ready for setting up e-mail and BlackBerry App World.