- Settings for mobile internet can not be sent to your iPad via SMS.
- You can configure your phone manually for mobile internet. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* If *Mobile Data* is disabled, enable *Mobile Data*.
* If *Mobile Data* is enabled, go to the next step.
* Under *APN*, enter gprs.base.be (be aware of the dots)
* Under *Username*, enter base (or leave empty)
* Under *Password*, enter base (or leave empty)
* The iPad has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the iPad off and then on again to activate the settings.
- You can now start using the internet. Click here for step-by-step instructions.