The New iPad iOS 8
- Settings for mobile internet can not be sent to your iPad via SMS.
- You can configure your phone manually for mobile internet. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- If Mobile Data is disabled, enable Mobile Data.
- If Mobile Data is enabled, go to the next step.
- Under APN, enter gprs.base.be (be aware of the dots)
- Under Username, enter base (or leave empty)
- Under Password, enter base (or leave empty)
- The iPad has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the iPad off and then on again to activate the settings.
- You can now start using the internet. Click here for step-by-step instructions.