iPhone XS Max
Set up mobile hotspot
- To enable or disable a mobile hotspot via Wi-Fi, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Personal Hotspot.
- Under Password, enter a password (at least 8 characters).
- Choose Done.
- If this screen appears, choose Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Apple iPhone XS Max has now been configured for use as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Return to the Start screen.