- Your Apple iPhone XR may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the phone symbol.
- Enter *#5005*7672# and choose the phone symbol.
- If the displayed phone number is +32 486 0000 05, choose Dismiss and return to the Start screen.
- If the phone numbers do not match, choose Dismiss and go to the next step.
- Enter **5005*7672*+32 486 0000 05# and choose the phone symbol.
- The SMS centre has been set.
- Choose Dismiss and return to the Start screen.
- This Apple iPhone XR can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.