- Settings for mobile internet can be sent to your Apple iPhone X via SMS. Click here for instructions.
- You can also configure your phone manually for mobile internet. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Mobile Data.
- If Mobile Data is disabled, enable Mobile Data.
- If Mobile Data is enabled, go to the next step.
- Choose Mobile Data Options.
- Choose Mobile Data Network.
- If Mobile Data Network is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Edit the details for MOBILE DATA as follows:
- Under APN, enter gprs.base.be (be aware of the dots)
- Under Username, enter base (or leave empty)
- Under Password, enter base (or leave empty)
- Return to the Start screen.
- To finish the process and activate the settings, you need to restart the device. Your Apple iPhone X will then be configured to use mobile internet.
- For instructions on how to restart your device follow the next steps.
- To turn off the Apple iPhone X, press and hold the power button and the volume up button on the side of the Apple iPhone X.
- Drag the on/off symbol to the right.
- The Apple iPhone X has been turned off.
- To turn on the Apple iPhone X, press and hold the power button on the side of the Apple iPhone X.
- If this screen appears, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- If this screen appears, choose Unlock.
- If this screen does not appear, skip the next steps.
- The Apple iPhone X is now ready for use.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Apple iPhone X off and then on again to activate the settings.
- You can now start using the internet. Click here for step-by-step instructions.