- The following steps contain instructions on how to search and install apps.
- During the process you may be requested to enter your Apple ID and password.
- After installing the application on your Apple iPhone X, you can find the application in the Main menu.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose App Store.
- This is the start page of the App Store. On this page you can find new information about games, apps and tips to get more from your apps.
- Choose Games.
- The games are displayed in different categories at Games, for example Top Paid and Top Free. Special categories are displayed under Top Categories.
- Choose Apps.
- Applications are displayed in different categories at Apps, for example Great on iPhone X. Special categories are displayed under Top Categories.
- Choose Updates.
- If an app update is available, it will be shown in the list under Updates.
- To install the app update, follow the instructions on the screen.
- To search for an application, choose Search.
- Enter a search key, in this case Angry Birds.
- From the list of suggestions, choose angry birds.
- If this option is not available, choose Search.
- To download this (free) application, choose GET.
- In the case of a paid application, choose the price tag.
- Enter your login information.
- Choose Sign in.
- If this screen appears, choose an option, in this case Always Require.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The application has been installed.
- To open the application, choose OPEN.
- Return to the Start screen.