- MMS settings can be sent to your Apple iPhone SE via SMS. Click here for instructions.
- You can also configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Mobile Data Options.
- Choose Mobile Data Network.
- If Mobile Data Network is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Scroll down.
- Edit the details for MMS as follows:
- Under APN, enter mms.base.be (be aware of the dots)
- Under Username, enter base
- Under Password, enter base
- Under MMSC, enter http://mmsc.base.be (be aware of the dots)
- Under MMS Proxy, enter 126.96.36.199 (be aware of the dots):8080
- Under MMS Max Message Size, enter 300000
- Return to the Start screen.
- To turn off the Apple iPhone SE, press and hold the power button on the top of the Apple iPhone SE.
- Drag the on/off symbol to the right.
- The Apple iPhone SE has been turned off.
- To turn on the Apple iPhone SE, press and hold the power button on the side of the Apple iPhone SE.
- To unlock the screen, drag the screen to the right.
- If this screen appears, choose Unlock.
- If this screen does not appear, skip the next steps.
- The Apple iPhone SE has now been configured for use of MMS.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Apple iPhone SE off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your Apple iPhone SE if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.