* Your Apple iPhone 8 Plus may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the phone symbol.
* Enter *#5005*7672# and choose the phone symbol.
* If the displayed phone number is +32 486 0000 05, choose *Dismiss* and return to the Start screen.
* If the phone numbers do not match, choose *Dismiss* and go to the next step.
* Enter **5005*7672*+32 486 0000 05# and choose the phone symbol.
* The SMS centre has been set.
* Choose *Dismiss* and return to the Start screen.
* This Apple iPhone 8 Plus can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.