iPhone 8 - iOS 12
Manually select a network
- When you are abroad, your Apple iPhone 8 automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Apple iPhone 8 set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Apple iPhone 8 automatically chooses the BASE network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Mobile Data.
- Choose the desired network.
- The Apple iPhone 8 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.