Delete and Restore default iOS Apps
- Your phone probably contains some default apps that you never use. Now with iOS 10, you can make some room on your device by deleting these default iOS apps. You can easily restore the apps at any point in time later from the Apple Store.
- Go to the Start screen.
- To enable the edit mode, tap and hold an application, until all app icons start to wiggle.
- To delete an application, for example Calendar, choose the cross symbol in the upper left corner.
- Choose Remove on the confirmation screen.
- The application has been removed.
- To disable the edit mode, press the home key.
- To restore deleted default applications, choose App Store.
- To search for an application, choose Search.
- Enter a search key, for example Calendar.
- From the list of suggestions, choose calendar.
- If this option is not available, choose Search.
- To download this application, choose the cloud symbol.
- The app has now been re-installed.
- You can now choose OPEN to use the application.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Now that you have some free space in your phone, you might want to check the iOS 10 features list and make the most of the exciting features.