iPhone 7 Plus
- Your Apple iPhone 7 Plus may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Phone.
- Enter *#5005*7672# and choose the phone symbol.
- If the displayed phone number is +32 486 0000 05, choose Dismiss and return to the Start screen.
- If the phone numbers do not match, choose Dismiss and go to the next step.
- Enter **5005*7672*+32 486 0000 05# and choose the phone symbol.
- The SMS centre has been set.
- Choose Dismiss and return to the Start screen.
- This Apple iPhone 7 Plus can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.