iPhone 7 Plus
Lock screen feature
- The new Lock screen in iOS 10 is more actionable and interactive. No need to unlock your phone to use widgets, check the notifications, take a photo or reply to iMessage. Follow our tutorial to learn more about the Lock screen:
- With the new Raise to Wake function, you can wake your iPhone without pressing any button.
- Lift your phone and your iPhone screen will wake up and display the time.
- To see your widgets, swipe to the left.
- To open the camera, swipe to the right.
- To open the Control Centre, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- To view all options within the Control Centre, see Control Centre.
- To reply to an iMessage from the Lock screen, press and hold the message.
- The message will be sent.
- Press the home key.