Reset to factory settings
- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your iPhone 6s is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your iPhone 6s may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the iPhone 6s. Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the iPhone 6s to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Reset.
- Choose Erase All Content and Settings.
- All data and settings saved on the iPhone 6s will be deleted.
- The iPhone 6s will automatically reset and reboot.
- The iPhone 6s has been reset.