iPhone 6s Plus
- Your Apple iPhone 6s Plus may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Phone.
- Enter *#5005*7672# and choose the phone symbol.
- If the displayed phone number is +32 486 0000 05, choose Dismiss and return to the Start screen.
- If the phone numbers do not match, choose Dismiss and go to the next step.
- Enter **5005*7672*+32 486 0000 05# and choose the phone symbol.
- The SMS centre has been set.
- Choose Dismiss and return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- This Apple iPhone 6s Plus can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.