- MMS settings can not be sent to your Apple iPhone 6s Plus via SMS.
- You can configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Mobile Data Network*.
* Edit the details for *MMS* as follows:
* Under *APN*, enter mms.base.be (be aware of the dots)
* Under *Username*, enter base
* Under *Password*, enter base
* Scroll down.
* Under *MMSC*, enter http://mmsc.base.be (be aware of the dots)
* Under *MMS Proxy*, enter 188.8.131.52 (be aware of the dots):8080
* Under *MMS Max Message Size*, enter 300000
* The Apple iPhone 6s Plus has now been configured for use of MMS.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Apple iPhone 6s Plus off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your Apple iPhone 6s Plus if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.