- Settings for mobile internet can not be sent to your Apple iPhone 6 via SMS.
- You can configure your phone manually for mobile internet. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* If *Cellular Data* is disabled, enable *Cellular Data*.
* If *Cellular Data* is enabled, go to the next step.
* Choose *Cellular Data Network*.
* If *Cellular Data Network* is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the 'Carrier Settings'.
* Edit the details for *CELLULAR DATA* as follows:
* Under *APN*, enter gprs.base.be (be aware of the dots)
* Under *Username*, enter base (or leave empty)
* Under *Password*, enter base (or leave empty)
* The Apple iPhone 6 has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Apple iPhone 6 off and then on again to activate the settings.
- You can now start using the internet. Click here for step-by-step instructions.