* Choose *Email* and enter [[sp_email_address]]
* Choose *Password* and enter [[sp_email_password]]
* Choose *Sign in*.
* Google will now request access to your [[sp_email_address]].
* Grant access to your [[sp_email_address]] and go to the next step.
* Optional: disable one or more options.
* Choose *Save*.
* The e-mail account has been configured and is ready for use.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Start screen.
* Switch your Apple iPhone 6 Plus off and then on again to activate the settings.
* This mobile phone can now be used to send and receive e-mails. Click here for instructions on how to send e-mails.