* An Apple ID is required to download apps to your Apple iPhone 6 Plus. See Applications Create an account
for instructions on how to create an Apple ID.
* The following steps contain instructions on how to search and install apps.
* During the process you may be requested to enter your Apple ID and password.
* After installing the application on your Apple iPhone 6 Plus, you can find the application in the Main menu.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *App Store*.
* This is the start page of the App Store. Recommended applications and special categories are displayed here, for example *Best New Apps* and *Best New Games*.
* All application categories are displayed here.
* Choose *Cancel*.
* Under *Paid*, the top paid applications are displayed.
* Choose *Free*.
* Under *Free*, the top free applications are displayed.
* Choose *Top Grossing*.
* Under *Top Grossing*, the top grossing applications are displayed.
* To search for an application, choose *Search*.
* Enter a search key, in this case *Angry Birds*.
* From the list of suggestions, choose *angry birds*.
* If this option is not available, choose *Search*.
* Choose *Angry Birds Free*.
* To download this (free) application, choose *FREE*.
* In the case of a paid application, choose the price tag.
* The application has been installed.
* To open the application, choose *OPEN*.
* Return to the Start screen.