iPhone 5s - iOS 8
- Settings for mobile internet can not be sent to your Apple iPhone 5S via SMS.
- You can configure your phone manually for mobile internet. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- If Cellular Data is disabled, enable Cellular Data.
- If Cellular Data is enabled, go to the next step.
- Choose Cellular Data Network.
- If Cellular Data Network is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Edit the details for CELLULAR DATA as follows:
- Under APN, enter gprs.base.be (be aware of the dots)
- Under Username, enter base (or leave empty)
- Under Password, enter base (or leave empty)
- The Apple iPhone 5S has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Apple iPhone 5S off and then on again to activate the settings.
- You can now start using the internet. Click here for step-by-step instructions.