- Your iPhone 5c may need extra settings if you want to use voice mail with your BASE SIM card. In some cases, voice mail is automatically configured upon first use of the SIM card.
- Follow the instructions below for setting up the voice mail number manually.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Phone*.
* Enter *==*#5005*7672#*, and choose *Call*.
* If the displayed phone number is +32 486 1919 33, choose *Dismiss*. Return to the Start screen.
* If the phone numbers do not match, choose *Dismiss*, and go to the next step.
* Enter *==**5005*7672*+32 486 1919 33#*, and choose *Call*.
* The voicemail number has been set.
* Choose *Dismiss*.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- You now have access to your voice mail in Belgium and abroad.