- The iPhone 5c will be provisioned automatically with the right settings upon first usage with the BASE SIM card. To request these settings again, connect your device to your PC and run iTunes to install the socalled ‘Carrier Settings’.
- For instructions how to configure your iPhone 5c manually, choose Next.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Enable Cellular Data if this option is not enabled.
- If Cellular Data is enabled, go to the next step.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Cellular Data Network.
- If Cellular Data Network is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer, and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Scroll down.
Edit the details for MMS as follows:
- Under APN, enter mms.base.be (be aware of the dots).
- Under Username, enter base.
- Under Password, enter base.
- Under MMSC, enter http://mmsc.base.be (be aware of the dots).
- Under MMS Proxy, enter 22.214.171.124 (be aware of the dots):8080.
- Under MMS Max Message Size, enter 300000.
- The iPhone 5c has been configured for MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the iPhone 5c off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your iPhone 5c if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.