* In addition to mobile internet you can also use a Wi-Fi connection with the iPhone 5.
* The iPhone 5 requires a number of settings to be configured to access the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
* Choose *Next* for instructions.
* Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Wi-Fi*.
* Choose *Wi-Fi*, and enable this option.
* All available wireless networks within reach of your iPhone 5 are listed.
* Choose the network you would like to connect to.
* If no network is found, please check if the network has been enabled and within reach.
* If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose *Join*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Your iPhone 5 is now connected to the network.
* Return to Start screen.