Connect to a Wi-Fi network
- In addition to mobile internet you can also use a Wi-Fi connection with the iPhone 5.
- The iPhone 5 requires a number of settings to be configured to access the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
- Choose Next for instructions.
- Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Wi-Fi, and enable this option.
- All available wireless networks within reach of your iPhone 5 are listed.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- If no network is found, please check if the network has been enabled and within reach.
- If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose Join.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Your iPhone 5 is now connected to the network.
- Return to Start screen.