- Your Apple iPhone 5 may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Phone*.
* Enter *==*#5005*7672#* and choose the phone symbol.
* If the displayed phone number is +32 486 0000 05, choose *Dismiss* and return to the Start screen.
* If the phone numbers do not match, choose *Dismiss* and go to the next step.
* Enter *==*#5005*7672*+32 486 0000 05#* and choose the phone symbol.
* The SMS centre has been set.
* Choose *Dismiss*.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- This Apple iPhone 5 can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.