iPhone 4s iOS 8
- Your Apple iPhone 4 S may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Phone.
- Enter *#5005*7672*# and choose the phone symbol.
- If the displayed phone number is +32 486 0000 05, choose Dismiss and return to the Start screen.
- If the phone numbers do not match, choose Dismiss and go to the next step.
- Enter *#5005*7672*+32 486 0000 05# and choose the phone symbol.
- The SMS centre has been set.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- This Apple iPhone 4 S can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.