iPhone 4s iOS 8
- Settings for mobile internet can not be sent to your Apple iPhone 4 S via SMS.
- You can configure your phone manually for mobile internet. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- If Mobile Data is disabled, enable Mobile Data.
- If Mobile Data is enabled, go to the next step.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Mobile Data Network.
- If Mobile Data Network is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Edit the details for MOBILE DATA as follows:
- Under APN, enter gprs.base.be (be aware of the dots)
- Under Username, enter base (or leave empty)
- Under Password, enter base (or leave empty)
- The Apple iPhone 4 S has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Apple iPhone 4 S off and then on again to activate the settings.
- You can now start using the internet. Click here for step-by-step instructions.