- Your iPhone 4 may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
* Start screen.
* Choose *Phone*.
* Enter *==*#5005*7672#*, and choose *Call*.
* If the displayed phone number is +32 486 0000 05, choose *Dismiss*. Return to the Start screen.
* If the phone numbers do not match, choose *Dismiss*, and go to the next step.
* Enter *==**5005*7672*+32 486 0000 05#*, and choose *Call*.
* The SMS centre is activated.
* Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- This iPhone 4 can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.