iPhone 4 S
Manually select a network
- When you are abroad, your iPhone 4S automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your iPhone 4S set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your iPhone 4S automatically chooses the BASE network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose the desired network.
- The iPhone 4S is now requesting access to the selected network.
- Click here for roaming partner networks abroad. These are mobile networks with which BASE has negotiated reduced rates.
- The iPhone 4S now has access to the selected network.
- You can now browse the internet via the chosen network.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.