AppleiPhone 4 S iOS 7Wi-FiConnect to Wi-Fi network
* In addition to mobile internet you can also use a Wi-Fi connection with the Apple iPhone 4 S.
* The Apple iPhone 4 S requires a number of settings to be configured to access the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
* Choose *Next* for instructions.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Wi-Fi*.
* Enable *Wi-Fi*.
* All available wireless networks within reach of your Apple iPhone 4 S are listed.
* Choose the network you would like to connect to.
* If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within range of the Apple iPhone 4 S.
* If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose *Join*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Your Apple iPhone 4 S is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
* Return to the Start screen.