* The Apple iPhone 4 S will be provisioned automatically with the right settings upon first usage with the BASE SIM card. To request these settings again, connect your device to your PC and run iTunes to install the socalled 'Carrier Settings'.
* For instructions how to configure your Apple iPhone 4 S manually, choose *Next*.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Cellular*.
* Enable *Cellular Data* if this option is not enabled.
* If *Cellular Data* is enabled, go to the next step.
* Choose *Cellular Data Network*.
* If *Cellular Data Network* is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer, and use iTunes to install the 'Carrier Settings'.
Edit your *CELLULAR DATA* settings as follows:
* Under *APN*, enter gprs.base.be (be aware of the dots).
* Under *Username*, enter base.
* Under *Password*, enter base.
* The Apple iPhone 4 S has been configured for mobile internet.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Start screen.
* Switch the Apple iPhone 4 S off and then on again to activate the settings.
* You can now start using the internet. Click here for step-by-step instructions.