* An Apple ID is required to download apps to your Apple iPhone 4 S. See Applications Create an account
for instructions on how to create an Apple ID.
* The following steps contain instructions on how to search and install apps.
* During the process you may be requested to enter your Apple ID and password.
* After installing the application on your Apple iPhone 4 S, you can find the application in the Main menu.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *App Store*.
* This is the start page of the App Store. Recommended apps and special categories are displayed here, for example, *New & Noteworthy*, *App of the week*, and *Today’s App + Game*.
* All app categories are displayed here.
* Choose *Cancel*.
* Under *Paid*, the top paid apps are displayed.
* Choose *Free*.
* Under *Free*, the top free apps are displayed.
* Choose *Top Grossing*.
* Under *Top Grossing*, the top grossing apps are displayed.
* To search for an app, choose *Search*
* Enter search criteria, in this case *Angry Birds*.
* From the list of suggestions, choose *angry birds*.
* If this option is not available, choose *Search*.
* Choose *Angry Birds Free*.
* To download this (free) app, choose *FREE*.
* In the case of a paid app, choose the price tag.
* The app has been installed.
* To start the app, choose *OPEN*.
* Return to the Start screen.