* To enable or disable a mobile hotspot via Wi-Fi, follow these step-by-step instructions:
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Personal Hotspot*.
* Choose *Wi-Fi Password*.
* Under *Password*, enter a password (at least 8 characters).
* Choose *Done*.
* Enable *Personal Hotspot*.
* If this screen appears, choose *Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Apple iPhone 11 has now been configured for use as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
* Return to the Start screen.