* *Find My iPhone* helps you detect your device's location by using your iCloud account.
* To learn how to set up *Find My iPhone*, choose *Next* for step-by-step instructions.
* *Note*: Make sure to disable *Find My iPhone* when you're sending the Apple iPhone 11 Pro for repairs.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Privacy*.
* Choose *Location Services*.
* If *Location services* is disabled, enable *Location services*.
* If *Location services* is enabled, go to the next step.
* Scroll up.
* Choose your account.
* Choose *Find My iPhone*.
* Enable *Find My iPhone*.
* Optional: Enable *Enable Offline Finding* and follow the onscreen instructions.
* Enable *Send Last Location*.
* *Find My iPhone* has been enabled.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Now with *Find My iPhone* enabled, the location of your Apple iPhone 11 Pro can be identified.
*Note:* don't forget to disable *Find my iPhone* on your Apple iPhone 11 Pro before sending it for repair.