- Settings for mobile internet can not be sent to your Apple iPad Mini 3 via SMS.
- You can configure your phone manually for mobile internet. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* If *Mobile Data* is disabled, enable *Mobile Data*.
* If *Mobile Data* is enabled, go to the next step.
* Choose *Mobile Data Options*.
* Choose *APN Settings*.
* If *APN Settings* is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the 'Carrier Settings'.
* Edit the details for *MOBILE DATA* as follows:
* Under *APN*, enter gprs.base.be (be aware of the dots)
* Under *Username*, enter base (or leave empty)
* Under *Password*, enter base (or leave empty)
* Choose the arrow symbol.
* Return to the Start screen.
* To finish the process and activate the settings, you need to restart the device. Your Apple iPad Mini 3 will then be configured to use mobile internet.
* For instructions on how to restart your device follow the next steps.
* To turn off the Apple iPad Mini 3, press and hold the power button on the top of the Apple iPad Mini 3.
* Drag the on/off symbol to the right.
* The Apple iPad Mini 3 has been turned off.
* To turn on the Apple iPad Mini 3, press and hold the power button on the top of the Apple iPad Mini 3.
* If this screen appears, press the home key.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* If this screen appears, choose *Unlock*.
* If this screen does not appear, skip the next steps.
* The Apple iPad Mini 3 is now ready for use.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Apple iPad Mini 3 off and then on again to activate the settings.