* An Apple ID is required to download apps to your Apple iPad Mini 3. See Applications Create an account
for instructions on how to create an Apple ID.
* The following steps contain instructions on how to search and install apps.
* During the process you may be requested to enter your Apple ID and password.
* After installing the application on your Apple iPad Mini 3, you can find the application in the Main menu.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *App Store*.
* This is the start page of the App Store. On this page you can find new information about games, apps and tips to get more from your apps.
* Choose *Games*.
* The games are displayed in different categories at *Games*, for example *Amazing AR Games* and *New Games We Love*. Special categories are displayed under *Top Categories*.
* Choose *Apps*.
* Applications are displayed in different categories at *Apps*, for example *This Week's Favourite* and *Soar into Outer Space*. Special categories are displayed under *Top Categories*.
* Choose *Updates*.
* If an app update is available, it will be shown in the list under *Updates*.
* To install the app update, follow the instructions on the screen.
* To search for an application, choose *Search*.
* Enter a search key, in this case *Angry Birds HD*.
* From the list of suggestions, choose *angry birds hd*.
* If this option is not available, choose *Search*.
* Choose *Angry Birds HD*.
* To download this (free) application, choose *GET*.
* In the case of a paid application, choose the price tag.
* If this screen appears, choose *Install*.
* If this screen does not appear, skip the next step.
* Enter your password and choose *Sign In*.
* If this screen appears, choose an option, in this case *Always Require*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The application has been installed.
* To open the application, choose *OPEN*.
* Return to the Start screen.