AppleiPad Air 2 iOS 10iOS featuresiOS 10 - iMessage features
* iMessage has new features to help bring your message to life! Follow this tutorial to learn about using GIFs, sending images in low resolution, new emoticons and stickers, handwriting, animations and effects, the tap back feature and how to send secret messages.
* *Send low resolution image*:
* Now you have the option to send low resolution images instead of high resolution. This can save data and battery life.
* *New Emoticons and Stickers*:
* New emoticons will enliven your messages. It has something for every mood and occasion. They can now be sent without any accompanying message, and made into different sizes for extra impact.
* Give your messages a personal touch with a drawing or handwritten note.
* *Actions - Animations and bubble effects*:
* When typing your message, you can say it "loud", "gentle", with a "slam" or "invisible" with new bubble effects. You can also add fireworks, confetti or balloon animations that take over the screen.
* *Tap back*:
* This feature allows you to send a quick reply by tapping your screen and choosing between 6 expressive icons.
* *Invisible ink*:
* You can send secret messages or photos, which the receiver can see once they've swiped their screen.