AppleiPad Air 2 iOS 10iOS featuresDelete and Restore default iOS Apps
* Your phone probably contains some default apps that you never use. Now with iOS 10, you can make some room on your device by deleting these default iOS apps. You can easily restore the apps at any point in time later from the Apple Store.
* Go to the Start screen.
* To enable the edit mode, tap and hold an application, until all app icons start to wiggle.
* To delete an application, for example *Calendar*, choose the cross symbol in the upper left corner.
* Choose *Remove* on the confirmation screen.
* The application has been removed.
* To disable the edit mode, press the home key.
* To restore 'deleted build-in applications', choose *App Store*.
* To search for an application, choose *Search*.
* Enter a search key, for example *Calendar*.
* From the list of suggestions, choose *Calendar*.
* If this option is not available, choose *Search*.
* Choose *Calendar*.
* To download this application, choose the cloud symbol.
* The app has now been re-installed.
* You can now choose *OPEN* to use the application.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Now that you have some free space in your phone, you might want to check the iOS 10 features list and make the most of the exciting features.