iPad Air 2 iOS 10
- Settings for mobile internet can be sent to your Apple iPad Air 2 via SMS. Click here for instructions.
- You can also configure your phone manually for mobile internet. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- If Mobile Data is disabled, enable Mobile Data.
- If Mobile Data is enabled, go to the next step.
- Choose Mobile Data Options.
- Choose APN Settings.
- If APN Settings is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Edit the details for MOBILE DATA as follows:
- Under APN, enter gprs.base.be (be aware of the dots)
- Under Username, enter base (or leave empty)
- Under Password, enter base (or leave empty)
- Return to the Start screen.
- To turn off the Apple iPad Air 2, press and hold the power button on the top of the Apple iPad Air 2.
- Drag the on/off symbol to the right.
- The Apple iPad Air 2 has been turned off.
- To turn on the Apple iPad Air 2, press and hold the power button on the top of the Apple iPad Air 2.
- If this screen appears, press the home key.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- If this screen appears, choose Unlock.
- If this screen does not appear, skip the next steps.
- The Apple iPad Air 2 has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Apple iPad Air 2 off and then on again to activate the settings.
- You can now start using the internet. Click here for step-by-step instructions.