AppleApple iPhone 6s Plus iOS 11E-mailManual configuration (yahoo)
To use your Apple iPhone 6s Plus to send and receive e-mails, you need:
* An e-mail account with an internet service provider.
* An active internet connection. Click here for instructions.
Now follow the instructions to set up your e-mail.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Accounts & Passwords*.
* Choose *Add Account*.
* Choose *YAHOO!*
* Choose *Enter your email address* and enter [[sp_email_address]]
* Choose *Next*.
* Choose *Password* and enter [[sp_email_password]]
* Choose *Sign in*.
* Optional: enable or disable one or more options.
* Choose *Save*.
* The e-mail account has been configured and is ready for use.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Start screen.
* Switch your Apple iPhone 6s Plus off and then on again to activate the settings.
* This mobile phone can now be used to send and receive e-mails. Click here for instructions on how to send e-mails.