* When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Apple iPhone 6s Plus is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
* Please note: your Apple iPhone 6s Plus may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Apple iPhone 6s Plus. Make sure you have them at hand.
* If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
* Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
* Select *Next* for step-by-step instructions to reset the Apple iPhone 6s Plus to factory settings.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Reset*.
* Choose *Erase All Content and Settings*.
* All data and settings saved on the Apple iPhone 6s Plus will be deleted.
* The Apple iPhone 6s Plus will automatically reset and reboot.
* The Apple iPhone 6s Plus has been reset.