OT-4033X Pop C3
- Your Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 may need extra settings if you want to use voice mail with your BASE SIM card. In some cases, voice mail is automatically configured upon first use of the SIM card.
- Follow the instructions below for setting up the voice mail number manually.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Phone.
- Choose the options symbol.
- If this screen appears, choose a SIM card.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Choose Voicemail settings.
- Enter +32 486 1919 33 and choose OK.
- The voicemail number has been set.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- You now have access to your voice mail in Belgium and abroad.