* Your Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the menu symbol.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Messaging*.
* Choose the options symbol.
* Choose *Text messages (SMS)*.
* Choose *SMS service centre*.
* If this screen appears, choose a SIM card.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* Enter +32 486 0000 05, and choose *OK*.
* The SMS centre has been configured.
* Return to the Start screen.
* This Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.