* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the menu symbol.
* Scroll up.
* To navigate to a web address, choose the address bar.
* Enter http://www.google.co.uk/, and choose *Go*.
* The web page has been loaded.
* Press the menu key.
* To bookmark this page, choose *Save to bookmarks*.
* Optional: change the name under *Label*.
* Choose *OK*.
* The web page has been bookmarked.
* Scroll up and choose the bookmarks symbol to view the bookmarks.
* All saved bookmarks are displayed here.
* Choose *Google*.
* The bookmark has been loaded.
* Scroll up and choose the tabs symbol.
* To open a new tab, choose the plus symbol
* The new tab has been loaded.
* Scroll up and choose the tabs symbol to display all tabs.
* All tabs are displayed here.
* Choose the cross symbol to close a tab.
* The tab has been closed
* To open a tab, choose the tab.
* The tab has been loaded.
* Choose the options symbol.
* To share the current page, choose *Share page*.
* Choose an option for sharing the page, and follow the on-screen instructions.
* To stop using the internet and return to the Start screen, press the Home key.
- Start screen.
- No internet connection available? Verify your settings here.