- Your Alcatel C630 may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your BASE SIM card. Follow the instructions below for setting up the BASE SMS center.
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Choose Messages, and then Select.
- Choose Settings, and then Select.
- Choose SMS, and then Select.
- Choose SMS centre, and then Select.
- Choose an SMS server, and choose Select.
- Enter +32 486 0000 05, and choose OK.
- Return to the Start screen.
- This Alcatel C630 can now be used for receiving and sending SMS in Belgium and abroad.