AcerLiquid Zest 4G Plus DualSimWi-FiConnect to Wi-Fi network
* In addition to mobile internet you can also use a Wi-Fi connection with the Acer Liquid Zest 4G Plus.
* The Acer Liquid Zest 4G Plus requires a number of settings to be configured to access the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
* Choose *Next* for instructions.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the menu symbol.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Wi-Fi*.
* Enable *Wi-Fi*.
* All available wireless networks within range of your Acer Liquid Zest 4G Plus are listed.
* Choose the network to which you want to connect.
* If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within the range of the Acer Liquid Zest 4G Plus.
* If this screen appears, enter the password and choose *CONNECT*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Acer Liquid Zest 4G Plus is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
* Return to the Start screen.