- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Acer Liquid Z630 is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your Acer Liquid Z630 may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Acer Liquid Z630. Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the Acer Liquid Z630 to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Optional: enable Back up my data.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- All data and settings saved on the Acer Liquid Z630 will be deleted.
- The Acer Liquid Z630 will automatically reset and reboot.
- The Acer Liquid Z630 has been reset.