- MMS settings can be sent to your Acer Liquid Z530 via SMS. Click here for instructions.
- You can also configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Access point names.
- Under Name, enter BASE MMS
- Under APN, enter mms.base.be (be aware of the dots)
- Choose APN type.
- If this screen appears, untick default, tick mms and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, enter mms (note: in lower case) and choose OK.
- Under Username, enter base
- Under Password, enter base
- Scroll down.
- Under MMSC, enter http://mmsc.base.be (be aware of the dots)
- Under MMS proxy, enter 184.108.40.206 (be aware of the dots)
- Under MMS port, enter 8080
- Under MCC, enter 206
- Under MNC, enter 20
- Under Authentication type, tick PAP.
- Choose the options symbol.
- The Acer Liquid Z530 has now been configured for use of MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch the Acer Liquid Z530 off and then on again to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is only complete after sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS is successful, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Check the messages inbox of your Acer Liquid Z530 if you have received the MMS.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to create and send an MMS, click here.