* In addition to mobile internet you can also use a Wi-Fi connection with the Acer Liquid M330.
* The Acer Liquid M330 requires a number of settings to be configured to access the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
* Choose *Next* for instructions.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Scroll to the right.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Network & wireless*.
* Choose *WiFi*.
* Enable *WiFi networking*.
* All available wireless networks within range of your Acer Liquid M330 are listed.
* Choose the network to which you want to connect.
* If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within the range of the Acer Liquid M330.
* If this screen appears, choose the text box, enter the password and choose *Done*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Acer Liquid M330 is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
* Return to the Start screen.