- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your Acer Liquid M330 is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your Acer Liquid M330 may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the Acer Liquid M330. Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the Acer Liquid M330 to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- Optional: tick one or more options.
- Choose Yes.
- All data and settings saved on the Acer Liquid M330 will be deleted.
- The Acer Liquid M330 will automatically reset and reboot.
- The Acer Liquid M330 has been reset.